Tuesday, September 16, 2014

#MemberMonday

Maria DeLuca

Second-year in environmental engineering

If you could be a fly on the wall somewhere, where would it be and why?

  • I would go to the Oval Office. It seems like a cool place to be. 

What activity do you do that makes you feel most like yourself?

  • Playing guitar makes me feel most like myself.  I've been playing for about 9 years now. It's something I do to relieve stress and to get my mind off things after a long day. 

What song do you sing only when you’re alone and what memory does it bring back?

  • When I'm alone, I usually sing the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song. It reminds me of what a pimp Will Smith is, and my childhood. 

What three words would you have on your grave stone?

  • Maria Rene DeLuca. I feel like those three words would be the most appropriate for my gravestone.

No comments:

Post a Comment