Monday, April 20, 2015

#MemberMonday

Katie Ashbaugh


4th year majoring in City and Regional Planning

If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get?
  • Chocolate or anything made of potatoes, maybe lasagna. I'm indecisive.
What is your favorite PSP memory?
  • Getting my little Erin Ponting last semester.
Who is your hero?
  • My hero is my grandmother, Natheta Mercer.
If I could be anybody besides myself, I would be...
  • Leslie Knope and/or Beyonce. Doesn't matter.

Marisa Lally 


4th year majoring in International Relations and Spanish

If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get?
  • I would ask for soup. Soup is my favorite food and also allows for a lot of creativity, so I wouldn't get tired of it. Ramen, split pea, pho, alphabet, chicken noodle, potato, wedding, miso, matzo ball, tortilla, tomato, etc.
What is your favorite PSP memory?
  • I have lots of great memories, but one of my favorites is when I was Gia's canoe partner during a retreat. Not only were we very terrible at canoeing, but we also got stuck in a tree that rained spiders. Gia was completely panicked and I will never forget it. 
Who is your hero?
  • My hero is my mom. She's smart, independent, reasonable, bilingual, a social butterfly and great at thrift shopping. She also has the best knife skills and is super good at personal finance.
If I could be anybody besides myself, I would be...
  • My cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment