Monday, November 16, 2015

#MemberMonday

Emily Bishop


Emily is a third year majoring in Economics and minoring in History.

What is your favorite part of Phi Sigma Pi?
  • My favorite part of Phi Sigma Pi is how often Brothers hang out, outside of scheduled events. I think it's great how close we are and it really makes me feel like I'm part of such a special, great organization.
What is your favorite dinosaur?
  • Bronchiosauras, or "long-necks"... I watched a lot of Land Before Time growing up.
When you think of childhood what is the memory that comes to your mind?
  • I think of the Crocodile Hunter. My grandparents babysat us a lot when I was young and my grandpa was obsessed with Animal Planet, so we watched A LOT of Crocodile Hunter. 

Meghan Esarove


Megan is a third year studying Health Sciences.

What is your favorite part of Phi Sigma Pi?
  • The big social events like formal, banquet, and Founder's Day.
What is your favorite dinosaur?
  • Triceratops
When you think of childhood what is the first memory that comes to your mind?
  • Playing Barbies for hours every day with my neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment