Sunday, April 10, 2016

Induction

On April 1, Beta Iota inducted new Brothers into the Fraternity, transitioned to new officers and performed the Alumni Ceremony for the Brothers who are graduating. A lot of amazing memories were made during this night. Below are some of the Brothers’ favorite memories and pictures from that night.







Some Memories from Induction


  • “Favorite part of induction:  welcoming my awesome little to PSP and watching 'the best damn fam in the land' grow even more!!”- Ren Hopkins
  • “Passing the gavel to my little.” – Jarrett Forkey
  • “My favorite memory from induction was watching my awesome Big Moriah do her alumni ceremony” – Anne Lemieux
  • Without a doubt, getting knighted! - Levi Dontsan





Some Memories after the Induction Ceremony


  • “I liked hanging out with my little at el vaquero!” – Kim Pillari
  • “My favorite part of induction was el vaquero! I love my fam time” – Jenny Boughton
  • “My favorite memory from induction was waiting in line forever because the checks were confusing” – Alyson Miler
  • “My favorite memory was the dinner we all went to afterwards” – Connor Kasarda
  • “John Nader buying the whole table queso chorizo!!!” – Lori Stenger
  • “yummy Mexican food” – Meghan Esarove
  • “Favorite memory is hanging out with my amazing Alpha Upsilon” – Becca Wel

Congratulations and welcome to all of the new Brothers and we will miss all of you graduating seniors! 

No comments:

Post a Comment