Monday, February 16, 2015

#MemberMonday

Katie McLellan

 Senior majoring in Logistics

If you were to make a time capsule from the past year, what 3 things would you put into it?
  • A picture of my Alpha (b)Rhos at Founders Day last year because I just love them so much, and they’ve been a huge part of my year. I would also put the ornament I have with all my roommates names on it. Finally, I would put movie ticket stubs and the mini golf scorecard from different dates with the biff (Zach Oberlander).

If you were president, what is the first thing you would do?
  • I would make Bachelor mandatory to watch so Cati Pachmayer would be happy because that is my most important priority.
If you could live in any period in history, when would it be?
  • 1920’s because it just seems like fun with the dancing and all that jazz.
What’s the best gift you’ve ever given and why?
  • The picture I took with my brothers with Santa like 3 years ago for my parents. Because my parents cried, and what says winning gift more than making someone cry?


Rachel Podell

Senior majoring in Health Sciences

If you were to make a time capsule from the past year, what 3 things would you put into it?
  • Three things I would put in my time capsule: rocks from Jerusalem to remind me of my trip to Israel, a picture of my family, and my grandmothers blueberry pie recipe because this past summer she taught me how to make blueberry pie!
If you were president, what is the first thing you would do?
  • If I was president the first thing I would do is give everyone equal access to good healthcare.
If you could live in any period in history, when would it be?
  • I would want to live in the 1920's because I love swing dance and swing music. Also it was before WWII and the great depression so things were probably pretty good back then.
What’s the best gift you’ve ever given and why?
  • The best gift I've ever given was a picture book made from iPhoto for my mom for her 50th birthday. She absolutely loves it and still keeps it on display to this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment