Monday, February 9, 2015

#MemberMonday

Lauren Knauss 

Second year majoring in Accounting

What is your dream job and why?
  • Still considering my options, but at the moment a tax lawyer at a hospital!
What was the best meal you’ve ever eaten and where was it?
  • I LOVE food and trying new food. But my favorite kind of food is Lebanese food from a small family owned restaurant in my hometown. Its fresh made pita bread and homemade hummus is my favorite!
What’s the earliest memory you can remember?
  • Disney when I was four. I got pneumonia halfway through our trip and was miserable, but my Cinderella nightgown made it all better. I got my first puppy the day we got home from Disney too so it was an exciting time.
What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given?
  • Being comfortable is the most dangerous thing you can be in life. Amazing things happen when you step outside of your comfort zones and experience new things.This is advice that my older sister, Shelby gave me when I was making my decision about where to go to college.

Krissy Dilger

Fourth year majoring in Criminology and Psychology 

What is your dream job and why?
  • I would love to work for the FBI as a criminal investigator.  I think it would be an interesting job that would always keep me on my toes and provide me with new and challenging puzzles to solve.
What was the best meal you’ve ever eaten and where was it?
  • I don't really know if this was the best meal ever, because there have been a lot of great ones, but it's the first one to come to mind. I had paella at a restaurant in Barcelona, Spain.  The seafood was the freshest I have ever had because the restaurant was on the coast of the Mediterranean Sea. It was amazing!
What’s the earliest memory you can remember?
  • My earliest memory is of Story Book Forest, which is a theme park in Pennsylvania for young children.  I remember all the characters walking around from the fairy tales I learned about as a kid.
What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given?
  • You regret more what you don't do in your life than the things you do and fail at. So as long as you try, there's nothing to be afraid of.




No comments:

Post a Comment