Monday, March 2, 2015

#MemberMonday

Ryan Klamet

Fourth-year in biology 


What is your worst fear?

  • Sleeping through an exam and then failing the class and having to live in a van down by the river making a living as a motivational speaker. 
What's your favorite article of clothing?

  • A nice, pressed oxford. Dress it up with some nice slacks and a tie? Sure. Dress it down with some jeans and maybe a nice pullover? Always. Throw it on with some sweats? No, you animal. 
If you were famous what would you be famous for?

  • I'd like to be famous for being just slightly better at everything my friend, Alek, does. Oh you got your girlfriend a dozen roses for Valentine's Day? I got mine 13. Sell the rights as a sitcom. Call it, "Because I'm That Guy." 
What's your favorite movie?

  • Top Gun. This movie bleeds Red, White and Blue. Goose's mustache alone can cure Communism. Mav's power move of revving his motorcycle engine and stating, "I'm sorry I can't hear you." Complete savage. If you wanna put 20 pounds on your bench and eat a dead man's boogers for breakfast and then ask for seconds, watch this movie and feel the freedom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment