Monday, March 30, 2015

#MemberMonday

Susi Martinez

Second-year majoring in International Studies and minoring in Global Public Health and Spanish

What is your biggest fear?
  • My biggest fear has always been spiders because they're creepy and can crawl all over you. But recently I found out another fear of mine is falling through ice into freezing water (which I discovered after walking across a frozen Mirror Lake after the National Championship game win!) It's okay though because I didn't fall through!
What's the best meal you've ever had?
  • It's hard to pick one meal, but I would say the best food I've had was called a rolex in Uganda last summer. It's basically an omelette rolled up in chapati (a really good fried bread) and you can put other vegetables in it, like tomatoes and avocado. 
What's the best compliment you've ever received?
  • One really nice complement I received was from members on my Buck-I-SERV trip this year over spring break. I was one of the trip leaders, and a few members told me that they could tell how passionate I was toward helping others advocate against injustices - which means a lot to me because I try to bring awareness to social issues as much as I can!



No comments:

Post a Comment