Monday, October 12, 2015

#MemberMonday

Malerie Holte


Malerie is a second year studying English.

What is your favorite PSP memory?
  • My favorite memory is from when the Alpha Epsilons did Schott clean up. We were exhausted and smelled of nacho cheese, but laughed all the way home, even when we missed the bus and a couple of us fell off the curb trying to chase it down Lane. It was a great bonding experience.
What is your favorite book to read and why?
  • You can't ask an English major this question! So many options! I'd have to say The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera. It was the book that changed the way I looked at literature and it also really resonated with me personally. I find myself going back for powerful quotes all the time.
If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
  • I would probably live on the Serbian coast. That way, I'd be essentially in between Europe and Asia and also near the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment