Monday, October 26, 2015

#MemberMonday

Cati Pachmayer

Cati is a fourth year studying Strategic Communications.

What is your favorite thing about Phi Sigma Pi?
  • My favorite thing about PSP is the wonderful people I have met. Throughout my time in PSP I have met some of the most intelligent, motivated and passionate people. I have also met my wonderful little Lauren and I now have another awesome little, Mack, with my co-big Levi. #CatRen2015 #bestfambam

What are you passionate about?
  • Harry Styles- He is basically the most wonderful person in the world!
  • Ice cream- My favorite flavor has to be mint chocolate chip or chocolate. I have slight obsession with it! Erin and I go to Cold Stone every time we have a buy one get one coupon, which happens more frequently than you would think!
  • Celebrity News- I know a lot about celebrity news...probably more than I'm willing to admit.
  • The Bachelor/Bachelorette- There is nothing more pure than TV love! 
  • Erin's cat- I love him like my own. I actually refer to myself as "Aunti Cati" when I'm around.
  • Pizza- For anyone who thinks Sicilias is not the best pizza on campus, you are wrong.
  • The Beach- I love the sun, the sand, and the ocean! Nothing is better than a day at the beach!
  • THE Ohio State University and the Buckeyes!- We go to the BEST school and Brutus is the BEST mascot!

What is your favorite boy band?
  • ONE DIRECTION!!! They are full of sass and fun and can put on one AMAZING concert! I'm thankful everyday that Simon Cowell put them together :)

Tell me about your dog.
  • I have a dog named Nemo... yes like the fish! He's a black lab and we've had him since I was in 8th grade. I definitely love him more than he loves me, but that's okay. A couple of summers ago I "made" him watch the Bachelorette with me, so he's pretty cool!


Erin Ponting


Erin is a fourth year studying Molecular Genetics with a minor in Psychology.

What is your favorite thing about Phi Sigma Pi?
  • I love brother bonding at fun events such as retreat and Dave and Busters.
What are you passionate about?
  • Passionate about my kitten, baseball, and sarcastic banter.
Who is your favorite boy band?
  • Favorite ever? N*SYNC. Right now? OneD
Tell me about your new cat.
  • He pretends he is a dog and loves people but hates outside and car rides. Loves people and waking me up at 4 A.M. to make me move so he can lay comfortably on me.



No comments:

Post a Comment