Tuesday, March 1, 2016

#MemberMonday

Jenny Lee

Jenny is a fourth year studying Biology.

What is your favorite thing about Phi Sigma Pi?
  • My favorite thing about PSP would be the close friendships that you make within the organization. You will always have friends you can talk to about anything, you can be yourself and that they'll always be there for you.
What is your favorite item to cook? Why?
  •  I like cooking Kimbab (Korean looking sushi) because you have a lot of different flavors rolled into one, plus it reminds me of my mom's cooking &#X1f60a.....plus there's always leftovers!
What is your favorite question to ask people to get to know them?
  • My favorite question to ask people would be "What's your favorite food?" Come on, everyone loves food!

No comments:

Post a Comment