Tuesday, March 8, 2016

#MemberMonday

Katie Duff

Katie is a fourth year studying Anthropology.

What is your favorite thing about Phi Sigma Pi?

  • THe collaboration of all the members to be awesome and to plan really great events.
What is your dream vacation?

  • Eastern European trip like Croatia, Romania, Bulgaria, Poland, Bosnia, Serbia... Basically everywhere 
What was your first job?

  • Plant sitter- yes that is somehow a job

Chris Pierson


Chris is a third year studying Exercise Science with plans for Physical Therapy Graduate school.

What is your favorite thing about Phi Sigma Pi?
  • My favorite thing is meeting and networking with people with other majors and fields that I would not have met from my classes.
What is your dream vacation?
  • My dream vacation is to go to Los Angeles, because of the beaches, cars, bikes, and music there. 
What was your first job?
  • My first "real" job was working for the Anatomy Department here at OSU. 

No comments:

Post a Comment