Monday, November 17, 2014

#MemberMonday

Gia Fantozzi

4th year in Strategic Communication

What's your favorite book? 
  • The entire Harry Potter series because growing up with a book series is so cool. 
What's your favorite spot on campus? 
  • I really enjoy the Union. It's a great place to study, meet friends and just hang out! You also never know who you will see there (ex. SHAQ). 
What's your most vivid childhood memory? 
  • Sadly my most vivid childhood memory is getting my finger tip cut off when I was 5. Kinda traumatizing. 
What's the best advice you were ever given? 
  • Be yourself! It's a common one, but I think it's the key to happiness

Melissa Landsman 

Sophomore majoring in Neuroscience and minoring in Art Studio

What is your favorite meal you've ever had?
  • The meatball at Marcella's. Basically, it is heaven in the shape of a ball.
If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
  • First I would donate 1/4 of the money to Rainbow Babies and Children's Hospital, and I would save 1/4 of the money. I would use the rest to buy my parents a house in Key West, Florida and travel the world with my family.
Where is your favorite place to be in the world?
  • My favorite place to be is at my lake in my neighborhood back at home when the sun is setting.
What celebrity do you get mistaken for?
  • Beyonce, obviously ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment