Monday, November 24, 2014

#MemberMonday

Dan Boberek

4th Year majoring in City and Regional Planning

Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest and why?
  • Natalie Portman. I feel like that counts as a date and I can't pass up the opportunity.

What would constitute a perfect day for you and why?
  • This is a funny question because I've had a ton of conversations with people about whether a perfect day can exist. But regardless, a perfect day for me would be a busy day where I have a lot to do with people I love spending time with, but nothing on my mind or nothing I have to do. The best days in my life are days where I can forget about my big obligations and things that are worrying me or stressing me out, even for a little bit.

If you join the circus, what would perform and why?
  • I actually always wanted to be a lion tamer as a kid. I realize now how terrifying that is but I would still probably pick it anyways. That or trampolining. 

What’s your most embarrassing childhood memory and why?
  • Ohhhh I have plenty to choose from hahaha. One morning, I wasn't feeling well and I did not want to go to school. But my mom never let me skip school unless I was practically dying so I had to go anyways. On the bus ride to school, I vomited everywhere. And the inertia on the bus from stopping and starting at the stops really helped spread the love to the rest of the bus... It was really embarrassing that day but its been a really funny memory ever since then.


Natalie Temme


4th year double majoring in Political Science (Comparative Politics) and Spanish (Iberian Studies)

Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest and why?
  • OBAMA YO MAMA! Our dear leader, President Barack Obama. Why? Disregard all the haters, because this man is amazing. He is noble; he is wise; he is resilient; he is majestic. ABOVE ALL, he is one of the few people who truly, truly cares about the citizens of our nation and of the world. I do not believe that he is looking for leverage or power. He is trying to do what is right, and America needs him. Regardless of your opinion on his policies, he is a bright figurehead of hope. Sometimes when I'm really stressed out I have dreams where I meet him, and we hug, and it's great. One of my strange secrets! MERICA!

What would constitute a perfect day for you and why?
  • My perfect day would be in October (my favorite month, duh). I would wake up early, around 7 am, and not be sleepy. I would then eat a breakfast sandwich and drink black coffee while watching the news. After that, I would get my hair professionally done (because that's a good time, let me tell ya). Aside from those basic necessities for a perfect day, it would also involve a visit to the bookstore, dinner at a restaurant, and a film at the movie theater. Lots of laughter, friends, sunshine and more laughter. Annnnd I definitely sound like my perfect day is taking myself out on a date. No regrets. Maybe I'd get to meet Obama AND Ben Affleck.

If you join the circus, what would perform and why?
  • I would be the Ring Master, because I RUN STUUUUUFFF. There would also be no animals involved, because animal cruelty is NOT COOL.

What’s your most embarrassing childhood memory and why?
  • Being a child in general. If that's too self-deprecating, then we'll go with my hideous bowl haircut. My mom denied me luscious locks as a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment