Monday, October 6, 2014

#MemberMonday

Julie Magnuson 

Senior studying Psychology 

If you could sing one song on American Idol, what would it be and why?
  • The way you make me feel by Michael Jackson since I sing that all the time in my head anyway.

If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or ability, what would it be and why?
  • I wish I could talk to pups.

If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to and why?
  • I'd go back relive my junior year of college as many times as possible.

If you could have been a child prodigy what would you have wanted to be skilled at and why?
  • Probably computers so I could invent an app and make enough money that I don't have to go to grad school.

Katie Caldwell

4th year health sciences major and biology minor


If you could sing one song on American Idol, what would it be and why?
  • Oh definitely Like a Bridge Over Troubled Water...remember when American was still cool and everyone watched it, and Clay Aiken sang that song in the finals or something...all the gospel singers came out of nowhere! It was so triumphant. Look it up if you've never seen it-life changing. 

If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or ability, what would it be and why?
  • Honestly..I think the ability to never be tired.  I could just be so much more productive and efficient if I were never tired. We could all probably do some big stuff with 7 or 8 more hours in the day-maybe change the world. But we'll never know because naps and sleep are just too necessary and great. 

If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to and why?
  • This is kind of a non-stereotypical answer but I would really love to go back to the 1920's-30's when my grandparents were little and growing up on a farm.  Times were pretty tough then but they produced tough people, and the concept of living on a farm and growing everything you eat and need is so fascinating to me..and so far-fetched from the world we live in today.  Life was simpler then in a lot of ways, and I think it would be a really cool perspective to get!

If you could have been a child prodigy what would you have wanted to be skilled at and why?
  • Either playing the piano or being a gymnast.  I still wish I could play the piano to this day!  Music is such a moving and beautiful thing! And every time I watch the Olympic gymnasts I just feel like they're such super stars and that I've done nothing with my life because they're like 15 and world-class athletes on a global stage!  I think that ship has sailed for me..maybe piano someday though! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment