Tuesday, October 21, 2014

#MemberMonday

Alec Raymond
3rd Year studying Finance

    What is your most embarrassing childhood memory?
    • I pulled the fire alarm by accident in fifth grade.

    What is your favorite movie and why?

    • My favorite movie is Blue Velvet. A dark classic coming of age tale stooped in mystery, sensuality, and dark symbolism.

    If you could choose, what would your last meal be?
    • Ideally, my last meal would be a well cooked French bouillabaisse with thick slices of bread.

    What do you hope to achieve by 50?
    • By 50 I hope to be working a job doing financial analysis and to have traveled through and worked in a significant portion of the world.


    Eric Mohler 
    5th Year studying Psychology 

    What is your most embarrassing childhood memory?
    • Of the many embarrassing moments I had as a child, the most embarrassing would be when I had to stand up in front of the church congregation and sing backstreet boys songs with my brother. Single. Most. Embarrassing. Moment. EVER!

    What is your favorite movie and why?
    • My favorite movie of all time is Love Actually. Christmas has always been my favorite time of the year and I am a diehard romantic so the movie is a perfect blend of both. (The scene when the kid runs through the airport to say goodbye to his childhood crush and the card scene with Natalie Portman are the best.)

    If you could choose, what would your last meal be?
    • My last meal would be a perfect steak wrapped in bacon, my grandma's sweet potato casserole and baked apples, then a slice of peanut butter pie.

    What do you hope to achieve by 50?
    • One thing I desperately want to achieve by the time I'm 50 is backpacking across Europe.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment