Monday, October 13, 2014

#MemberMonday

Grace McIlwain

Fifth year studying Pharmacutical
 Sciences

What is your biggest fear and why?
  • My biggest fear is heights! Unfortunately this means Cedar Point is much more frightening than it is fun for me.
If you had a brainwashing machine, who would you use it on and why?
  • If I had a brainwashing machine I would use it on the people who made it to make them forget how to make it and then destroy the machine because that is some terrifying technology and it should not exist.
If you could be reincarnated as a fruit, what would it be and why?
  • I would be reincarnated as a pomegranate because it’s a really strange fruit but is also delicious and very good for you.
Who are you closest to in your life?
  • I am closest to my mother. She is my role model and my rock and I would be very lucky to become half the woman she is.

Katie Lewis

Fourth year studying nursing

What is your biggest fear and why?
  • My biggest fear lately is failing. There is so much in my life that I am terrified of messing up. What's so scary for me is knowing that the things that I screw up now could cause lasting damage.
If you had a brainwashing machine, who would you use it on and why?
  • Hmm this is interesting. Haha I would probably brainwash Darren Criss to love me. I would probably do something more important too like brainwash millionaires to donate their money to those in need. 
If you could be reincarnated as a fruit, what would it be and why?
  • I would want to be reincarnated as a pear. I love pears. They are such an underappreciated fruit. They smell and taste delicious and are a lovely color. Also, pear is fabulous curvy woman shape. 
Who are you closest to in your life?
  • I am closest to my sister Danielle. We are not quite 2 years apart in age so we have grown up together and been through a lot of tough things in our lives together. She's my baby sister, my biggest supporter, and best friend. She is one of the few people that I can 100% say I would do anything for.

No comments:

Post a Comment